Valon Behrami -- Calf Muscle Strain -- no return date
James Tomkins -- Ankle Foot Injury -- no return date
Jack Collison -- Knee Injury -- 14th Apr
Guillermo Franco -- Back Injury -- 14th Apr
Herita Ilunga -- Calf / Shin Injury -- 14th Apr
Zavon Hines -- Knee Injury -- June 2010
Luis Boa Morte -- ACL Knee -- 9th May
George McCartney -- Hamstring Injury -- 10th Apr
Lorik Cana -- Groin Strain -- no return date
John Mensah -- Knee Injury -- 10th Apr
Andy Reid -- Hamstring Injury -- 10th Apr
So Sunderland will have virtually a full squad to choose from assuming McCartney, Mensah and Reid are passed fit for the West Ham game.
West Ham will sorely miss Scott Parker. Mark Noble should move back into the middle and Diamanti to play on the left ensuring that there will be balance in the team with Stanislas playing on the right.
Some interesting stats as observed by Opta Stats.
- West Ham have won the last five Premier League home games against Sunderland.
- Carlton Cole has been booked in five of his six Premier League appearances against Sunderland, this is more times than against any other opponent.
- West Ham have four points fewer after 33 games than they did in 2002-03 when they were relegated.
- Sunderland have scored 11 times in the opening 15 minutes this season, more than any other side.
- Sunderland have been shown six red cards, more than any other side.
- None of Darren Bent's last seven league goals have come away from home.
Come On You Irons!