Wednesday, December 9, 2009

John Terry and Frank Lampard: More Than Team Mates?

This was spotted from Myrelationshipwithfootball.com, a great site with great news on Premier League footballers and particularly Chelsea players and specifically Frank Lampard.

In an interview seen below recorded by mightypretty26, an awkward question was asked and the result was a scarily honest response. Clearly the pair shares a very special "connection".



In case you missed it, here is a short version of the great banter.
Frank: "Subconsciously when you know he's behind you it gives you a nice feeling, ya know."
John: "I wanna know why I'm always behind."
Frank: "You're better off, trust me."

Then John was asked how it feels when Essien is in front of him rather than Frank. His response: "Yeah, I'll take Lamps all day."
What would Toni and Christine think about such strong male bonding??? Too much brotherly love in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Directories That I Am On

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets